Bender
Azarika
Тамплиер
metalLuba
Volka
Нокт
почетные пользователи : DeadMeat
Новости
День рождения форума принято считать 13.11.2009.На форуме постепенно появляются новые люди. Три медали уже нашли хозяев. открыто состязание Nokt vs Trasher. Форум лишился модератора . у нас появился союз "в контакте". вернулся старый-добрый пользовательТамплиер. медаль за флуд-ушла к Trasheru. открыт конкурс "шутник". конкурс закрыт.победитель-Тамплиер. благодаря самоотвеженой работе одного из модераторов,на форуме наконец появилась шапка. пользователь Thrasher забанен на вечно.По инициативе Нокт,открыт кокурс на самую смешну фотку.ВЕСЕЛОГО ХЕЛОВИНА!!!после хэллоуина форум начал умирать. прошел НГ .попытка возродить форум. Benderа подняли в звании с модера,до админа.Форум подает признаки жизни.продолжают регестрироваться новые люди.КАК ЗДЕСь УНЫЛО...
Конкурсы:
шапка
смешная фотка
страшная фотка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Неферополь » games » ролевые игры

ролевые игры

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 54

Фэнтези...
много рас.и обязательно парочку персов .
остольные себе персов придумывать будут сами...

О! Просто весчь! Хочу попробовать! Но в таком глухом районе видно не судьба...

[=FLESH=]
если тебя интересуют техтовые ролёвки,можно замутить.
у меня есть резервный форум,пустой,
надо сюжетец придумать,и тогда можно заполнить тот форум,
и забадяжить что нибудь достойное уважения...
http://mefisto.rolka.su/

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're incredible! Thanks!

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I visit daily some websites and websites to read articles, however this website offers quality based content.

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

Can I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that genuinely knows what they're talking about online. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly have the gift.

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard for his website, for the reason that here every data is quality based stuff.

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

May I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual who truly knows what they're discussing on the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

I am actually thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this great post at at this place.

It's an awesome article for all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

I am no longer certain the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Вы здесь » Неферополь » games » ролевые игры