Bender
Azarika
Тамплиер
metalLuba
Volka
Нокт
почетные пользователи : DeadMeat
Новости
День рождения форума принято считать 13.11.2009.На форуме постепенно появляются новые люди. Три медали уже нашли хозяев. открыто состязание Nokt vs Trasher. Форум лишился модератора . у нас появился союз "в контакте". вернулся старый-добрый пользовательТамплиер. медаль за флуд-ушла к Trasheru. открыт конкурс "шутник". конкурс закрыт.победитель-Тамплиер. благодаря самоотвеженой работе одного из модераторов,на форуме наконец появилась шапка. пользователь Thrasher забанен на вечно.По инициативе Нокт,открыт кокурс на самую смешну фотку.ВЕСЕЛОГО ХЕЛОВИНА!!!после хэллоуина форум начал умирать. прошел НГ .попытка возродить форум. Benderа подняли в звании с модера,до админа.Форум подает признаки жизни.продолжают регестрироваться новые люди.КАК ЗДЕСь УНЫЛО...
Конкурсы:
шапка
смешная фотка
страшная фотка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Неферополь » games » ролевые игры

ролевые игры

Сообщений 41 страница 54 из 54

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is also very good.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is in fact nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Terrific post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover someone that actually knows what they are discussing on the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you definitely have the gift.

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your site. It seems like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody who genuinely understands what they're talking about on the net. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

Вы здесь » Неферополь » games » ролевые игры