Bender
Azarika
Тамплиер
metalLuba
Volka
Нокт
почетные пользователи : DeadMeat
Новости
День рождения форума принято считать 13.11.2009.На форуме постепенно появляются новые люди. Три медали уже нашли хозяев. открыто состязание Nokt vs Trasher. Форум лишился модератора . у нас появился союз "в контакте". вернулся старый-добрый пользовательТамплиер. медаль за флуд-ушла к Trasheru. открыт конкурс "шутник". конкурс закрыт.победитель-Тамплиер. благодаря самоотвеженой работе одного из модераторов,на форуме наконец появилась шапка. пользователь Thrasher забанен на вечно.По инициативе Нокт,открыт кокурс на самую смешну фотку.ВЕСЕЛОГО ХЕЛОВИНА!!!после хэллоуина форум начал умирать. прошел НГ .попытка возродить форум. Benderа подняли в звании с модера,до админа.Форум подает признаки жизни.продолжают регестрироваться новые люди.КАК ЗДЕСь УНЫЛО...
Конкурсы:
шапка
смешная фотка
страшная фотка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Неферополь » предложения и пожелания » пожелания

пожелания

Сообщений 101 страница 112 из 112

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.

You've made some good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to do not fail to remember this website and provides it a look regularly.

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this blog includes awesome and in fact good stuff in favor of readers.

Your way of explaining all in this piece of writing is in fact good, all can easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

I got this site from my pal who shared with me concerning this site and now this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles at this place.

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?

Fastidious answers in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and telling the whole thing on the topic of that.

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something that I believe I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me. I'm looking ahead to your subsequent publish, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood will be thankful to you.

Вы здесь » Неферополь » предложения и пожелания » пожелания